Monday 4 July 2011

The Huntly Art Reader





I am currently curating eight weeks of the Huntly Art Reader


"Huntly Art Reader regularly discusses art theory and curatorial texts to contextualise the contemporary art practice offered in Huntly, Aberdeenshire. The town's vibrant arts scene provides the starting point for focused discussion and collaborative learning to enhance the quality and quantity of discursive and multidisciplinary thinking in the rural setting".


I'm using the eight HAR readings to compliment my residency at Deveron Arts where  I am spending two months developng an extensive online resource on the many facets and aspects of walking.

The site will be launched in August- I will add a link to this site as soon as it's avaliable.


To see my choices and read the texts please click here:
http://huntlyartreader.weebly.com/archive.html

Happy reading!
Rocca

No comments:

Post a Comment